Join Gold Coast Community Lifestyles now, the leading provider of disability services Gold Coast and Tweed Heads families trust to support and empower their loved ones with special needs. We service from Tweed Heads to Robina, Surfers Paradise and Southport, as far north as Helensvale, Pacific Pines and Upper Coomera.
Are you motivated? Are you looking for a rewarding role? Do you believe that every person deserves to have the best life possible regardless of their abilities? Would you like to be a part of a growing not for profit organization playing an integral part of the team? If you answered Yes, then we would love to meet you!
We are currently hiring for a number of positions that need to be filled. All of our Support Staff are employed on a ‘Casual’ basis. These hours will be regular but will not result in full time hours so would ideally suit someone looking for supplementary income.
Here at Gold Coast Community Lifestyles, the recruitment process is highly focused on the right match between our support workers and the person receiving support.
What we offer you:
- Ongoing paid Training (workshops to provide you with the necessary skills to become a fantastic support worker)
- Regular roster with set hours
- Salary Sacrifice
To apply, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Ability to be flexible and work a variety of shifts
- An Open Drivers License and own reliable car
- Ability to obtain a Yellow Positive Notice Card and a Blue Working with Children Card
- Obtain a current first aid certificate
- A current police check is a requirement for all successful candidates
If this role sounds like its for you, please submit your resume with a cover letter to: